terça-feira, 12 de janeiro de 2010

Point of View


Ilustração: Giovana Venturini

" When I stand in the middle of nowhere
With all the stars above my head
I feel like a grain of sand in the whole wild desert
Sitting on the shore
wacthing the waves
Of the endless sea
It's always been there
Makes me feel the limits of human life...
...

Don't tell me what
I can not do
'cause who are you
to do it so
As long as I
kept my feet to carry me along
I see, I free my mind
I've said hey
I've said, I can't see
What is wrong with me

I've said ho
I Don't know
Where I've should go

I can't stay
I must pray
to find my way...

...

All the worries about money
about time
about things we can not keep
'cause all we take away when we go
it's just nothing

All the fightings, all the ends,
it's us trying to be better
then the others
makes us sick and blind
makes us different between
our brothers

Why do I feel this pain
and my brain
Like a machine running hot
makes me think in over and over again

I ask myself...
Who am I?
And why can't I stop to try
to reach the sky

...

But what makes this place so beautiful
was the spirit of all
that keeps me going on

What makes this place so beautiful
was the spirit of all
that keeps me going on

was the spirit of all
that keeps me going on"

Point of View - Judith Boelger

Um comentário:

Gigi disse...

essa musica é quase um hino para mim! Amo Muito!